Family Run Funeral Directors
A warm welcome from a unique family-led team since 1958 with The Same Care & Advice as for Friends.
Unique warm welcome from our friendly team
- A quartet of well-appointed heritage funeral homes in Havering and Redbridge, located in Harold Wood, Harold Hill, Collier Row and Hainault, covering South East England and beyond. Emergency calls 24/7. Offices open Mondays to Saturdays.
- Our Consulting Team builds on decades of experience; a listening and conversational approach, joining you around the table for a coffee. All live locally with a good knowledge of local ministers, celebrants, priests, churches, temples, crematoria and cemeteries including woodland grounds. We are happy to advise you regarding venues for ‘wakes’ and funeral receptions. We can help with individual choices – from a traditional funeral, including horse-drawn, to the modest option of an unattended event.
- We can arrange funerals within a few days, or care for the deceased for longer, while world travel arrangements are made.
- We are the trusted, gentle custodians of your Loved One. We welcome family requests to join us in their washing and dressing, in our pleasant facilities. Our chapels are comforting, and the semblance of a bed can be made as an alternative to casket viewing.
- On the day of a funeral our Operations Team are in “best bib and tuckers,” all shiny shoes and top hats, proud of our well-kept Mercedes vehicles, shepherding you from start to finish.
- The sum of Harold Wood Funeral Services comprises the “Finer Fellows” you thought you might never find.
- Pictured here is Miss Patricia Larden, our dear cousin who worked with us for many years. Her friendly and down to earth manner greatly influenced us and she is still missed. RIP Tricia 1947-2003.